Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Watch their eyes follow you...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    http://three.flash-gear.com/eye/eye....201&k=73637857 I kind of messed up with Felicity's eyes. They're really easy to make! Kind of freaky looking, huh? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats kind of scary lol

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner cebula_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2005
    Posts
    848
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! It's really fun to make them go crosseyed!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] hehe.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought it was funny . . . that was very creative! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ErinGoBraugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww...my eyes are hurting after the workout I just gave those poor dolls--I can't imagine how they're feeling! [img]smile.gif[/img] That was funny--thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •